Public data files
Statistics Lithuania aims to better satisfy the need for statistical information and provides users with opportunities to access public files with statistical data on observation units. The files consist of anonymised records prepared in such a way that the statistical unit cannot be identified, whether directly or indirectly. Users can access the following public files:
- – Labour Force Survey (carried out quarterly);
- – Income and Living Conditions Survey (carried out annually);
- – Household Budget Survey (carried out annually);
- – ICT use in households (carried out annually);
- – Adult Education Survey (carried out every 5 years);
- –The Health Interview Survey (HIS) 2014.