The statistical survey on waste generation and management in agriculture, forestry and fishing is based on Regulation (EC) No 2150/2002 on waste statistics and is described in the Manual on Waste Statistics.
The statistical survey on environmental protection expenditure is based on Regulation (EC) No 295/2008 concerning structural business statistics and is described in the Environmental Expenditure Statistics: General Government and Specialised Producers Data Collection Handbook, Environmental Expenditure Statistics: Industry Data Collection Handbook, and the OECD/Eurostat Environmental Protection Expenditure and Revenues Joint Questionnaire/SERIEE Environmental Protection Expenditure Account: Conversion Guidelines.
For more information, see metadata.
Document updated: 2017-12-22
- Air emissions accounts
- Accounts for environmentally related taxes
- Waste generation and management in agriculture, forestry and fisheries
- Environmental goods and services sector satellite accounts
- Environmental protection expenditure
- Material flow accounts
- Statistics on green areas of municipalities
- Bridging items for air emissions accounts